2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been waiting for the Powerslot 350mm big discs for a while now and we have now got good stock! :D

These are for all FN2 & EP3 Type R models only

There is still only a front kit available at the moment, but they do make a massive difference to the braking performance when used with a good brake pad.

£399.00 including VAT from ABP Motorsport! ;)

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
i just want to say...i have these and ferodo pad and they do make a difference..id say getting new brake lines would def help...go powerslots!!!!

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
ill get a photo and post it up for you...bit of advertising for you...very impressive especially if you have 19's...only thing is...the caliper is too small...need stoptech ones!!!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill get a photo and post it up for you...bit of advertising for you...very impressive especially if you have 19's...only thing is...the caliper is too small...need stoptech ones!!!
They are a very cheap alternative to the Stoptechs even thought the Stoptechs are mint! :D

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
How much would these be fitted??

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you get in there quick with your order, i can sell the next 10 x Powerslot 350mm big disc kits @ £350.00 inc vat!!!

Give me a call on 01270 567177 and ask for Dave! ;)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These big discs are on offer at the moment for November only @ £320.00 inc vat!! :D

Get big discs on your Type R at half the price of a big brake kit. ;)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brilliant thanks! ;)

When they have bed-in you will see a massive improvement over the standard brakes.

Thanks for buying from me! :D

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dont forget that we have these kits on our November offer at the moment @ £320.00 inc vat! Be quick because its only until the end of the month! ;)

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Powerslots

Dave cheers for Today, Braking preformance is ten times better than standard. Would say this is a top upgrade, my confidence in my car is great now, and I think that's the key to driving fast.

Cheers

Rich.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dave cheers for Today, Braking preformance is ten times better than standard. Would say this is a top upgrade, my confidence in my car is great now, and I think that's the key to driving fast.

Cheers

Rich.
Brilliant thank Rich! Glad your happy and the powerslots do make a big difference dont they!

Nice to see happy customers! ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts