2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted 2 today. Delighted with myself.
Wasn't going to mention the other 2 bit while I'm at it...
White ctr on the wallfield crescent. Looked very smart. Should pass my parked cts covered with "Aberdeen tattoos " aka bird cr*p.
Also today passed a silver cts with smoked fog lights coming over the bridge on great southern road southbound.
Spotted a month or so ago was a silver cts with grill by the side of the bon accord next to the balaclava bar.
And finally in Killin spotted a black ctr parked on the main road. A couple months back.

Should really spend more time concentrating on the road!

·
where are the pies??
541 Posts
not me but get yourself a sticker so other can spot you too. :)

·
A/C fixer-upper'er
856 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a bit of a cheat. My car had a sticker when I bought it. Did the honourable thing and became a member.
I'm on a roll. The white ctr is still on wallfield crescent today and I'm sure I saw another silver one coming over the bridge over the train station. Plate was **57KUB though it could have been one of the ewans.com stickers.

·
A/C fixer-upper'er
856 Posts
Ruddy heck, I need to keep an eye out in town more often!

·
2.2 Type S GT
113 Posts
I'm a bit of a cheat. My car had a sticker when I bought it. Did the honourable thing and became a member.
I'm on a roll. The white ctr is still on wallfield crescent today and I'm sure I saw another silver one coming over the bridge over the train station. Plate was **57KUB though it could have been one of the ewans.com stickers.
Yeah that was me bud. KUB :)

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aye looked smart! Like the smoked fog lights. Cleaner than mine at Le with the silver.
Pretty good going seeing the 2 same cars 2 days in a row.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aye looked smart! Like the smoked fog lights. Cleaner than mine at Le with the silver.
Pretty good going seeing the 2 same cars 2 days in a row.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts