2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know i have had my civic for just under a week now, today is the first i have had a chance to give it a good going over

the previous owner did not look after the paint work at all, it was as if he washed the car with a scourer, the scratches and swirls were unbelievable as you can see from the pics wasn't a pretty sight when the sun light hit it.

so got up early this morning and got stuck in

first gave it a quick wash to take most of the crap off
then i went over the full car with G3 compound with the machine buffer
then Autoglym ultra deep shine
also used Autoglym bumper care
and Autoglym custom wheels
i am quite chuffed with the result considering before

what you think?
cheers

Before:

After:

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
good stuff matey :) i spent almost the same time with mine getting it ready for tomorrow

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the girlfriend was cracking up with the amount of time i was on it lol

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol women could get dolled up for 5 hours to go out for a night but a guy cant spend 5 hours polishing his car

your motor looks stunning mate love milanos, wanty swap ;)

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice work. Need to do the same to mine, I'm spending all day on Friday to correct all my swirls :rolleyes:
cheers mate, it looks a millions times better when its done just takes forever to do:mad:

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
Oh me god magic. the swirls have all gone. lovely

Reactions: geemac

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Only 1 point what is that lad in photo 7 up to, I think he is enjoying your a little to much :rofl:

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only 1 point what is that lad in photo 7 up to, I think he is enjoying your a little to much :rofl:
haha i wondered how long it would take for someone to notice, i didnt even know him, he just stood and watched and had his hands down his trousers:facepalm: wierdo

·
...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts
[smilie=gt-happyup.: WOW, the results are stunning man... really did a good job there..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts