2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone gone for this package:?:
What's a good price to pay for it:?:

I've had some problems with my dealer and I intend to ask for a good discount on this package.

My wife says I intend to keep this car for the duration[smilie=cheeky-grin:
so it could save me some money, couldn't it:?:

Anyone got any recommendation:?::D

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I bought the service package. It cost £500 and covers you for 60,000 miles or 5 years whichever comes first. It doesn't cover wear and tear parts like brake pads / disks. However it seemed pretty good value to me if you look at what is covered in the service schedule.

I was told you can pass this on to a buyer if you decide to sell your car.

Good luck getting a discount.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
I got the service package £500 which is good value if you are keeping the car for longer than 3 years which is roughly the breakeven point

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
The diesel sump needs almost 6 litres of oil, the petrol just over 4 litres I think, and as the oil is quite expensive it makes a lot of difference.....supposedly!
But the diesel has no spark plugs to replace!

The 5 year equivalent for a diesel was £950, compard to a list price of £1150, but it is a lot of money to come up with all at once, so I suspect most diesel owners like me will not bother.

Terry.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I've bought it for mine too, after the dealer initially telling me you couldn't have it on a Type R! A few months after being told this, they send me a letter offering it!

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I got it - cost £500 seemed a good deal especially as I have found a dealer that will put in 0-30 edge oil on first service due next week for no extra cost

1 - 11 of 11 Posts