2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv got a 500bhp FN2 with 23" chrome spinning wheels, ill list the mods later... all my work was done at Cragnut engineering systems in Sanbach cheshire.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
500Bhp, surely the clutch and transmission etc. wouldn't take it?

Tom

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
My mums car comes out at something like 250 bhp, and my dads at like 300+ bhp and they've both got engines of 3.0l and 4.4l respectively (IIRC) and that is in heavy properly (for that read not built in swindon ;-) ) built cars, I love the type R don't get me wrong, but not sure I'd trust 500bhp under the bonnet ;-)

Tom

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Really!, I'd rather have a................................................................................................................;) Go on guess [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Tom

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Its a great car for this kinda weather lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
iv got a 500bhp FN2 with 23" chrome spinning wheels, ill list the mods later... all my work was done at Cragnut engineering systems in Sanbach cheshire.

Unless they have done your transmission, diff, driveshafts & hubs then you wont have it for long.

If you can list the mods, costs and tech detail here then you'll get some real genuine interest from this site. (other wise your name is h3avy).

We look forward to your post.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
This a must see car

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
even 2.0l rotary, wouldn't get you to 500bhp (barely 400bhp by my reckoning). And yes I'm sure this is a wind up.

Tom

·
Registered
328 Posts
well, its its a 2.0l rotary wankle engine! replaced the whole thiNg! CES they know their stuff!.:eek:

So it's not a 500bhp FN2 then, it a mutant - or should I say a hibrid:D

·
Registered
328 Posts
can you explain the workings of a rotary engine, that leads you to come to this conclusion? :rolleyes:
Back at you for 500bhp first me thinks.

It's quite clear that if you want to be taken seriously when making such ....monumental claims .... then you neeed to walk the walk, not just talk the talk, tell us how you have acheived such stupendous outputs.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Back at you for 500bhp first me thinks.

It's quite clear that if you want to be taken seriously when making such ....monumental claims .... then you neeed to walk the walk, not just talk the talk, tell us how you have acheived such stupendous outputs.
as iv said its a 2.0l rotary wankle engine from a written off rx8. obviousley rebored, polished inlet vaves, modified plenum chamber, kkk intercoolers, 2x Tnuc turbos, hi compression valve gear.

obviousley to cope with this extra grunt, we have quaife lsd, porsche pcb carbon ceramic brake discs, turbo techno technics modificato interconnecto system.

slow road geometry setup, and pallet of bricks in the boot.:D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts