2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leaving the minor injuries unit at Southmead Hospital last night and noticed the black 5 door parked beside / driving infront of me had a CIVINFO sticker on the back.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
was me :) missus had snapped a nail off rofl :) really nice ride urself mate storm alloys looked brill

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Snapped nail sounds painful. my girlfriend was defective too, shes got an ear infection.

TBH the alloys are a pain in the bum. Not long after i got the car in March i was washing it and a stip of the paint about an inch wide peeled off when i sprayed it with the hose. Went to honda to see if it was covered under the years warranty i got with the car. Turns out it wasnt. Theres paint coming off all of them now.

I'm not impressed with the dealership i got the car from and the service i got from the Cribbs Causeway deaership was poor at best. Although threatening to go to trading standards got me money back for the oil level sensor fault.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Yeh it was - although we did have a good laugh afterwards because it sounded so silly.

Thats abit bad :/ almost bought a civic from them before I got mine but they had sold it the day before :(

Will say the other honda garage I regulary see is the one in Shepton Mallet, and they have always been very helpful & polite - but i understand they may be going abit out the way for yourself

Fingers crossed I won't get any issues with mine (yn)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts