2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen this at 3pm at the small island in leegomery,heading towards hortonwood.58 plate millano red with rages.

Looked well...

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
i live in telford as you know and i can honestly say i have only seen 1 other civic that is stickered up with civinfo stickers and thats my sons lol i pass that island almost every day lol on my way to and from work (crudgington) dairy crest lol

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
i live in telford as you know and i can honestly say i have only seen 1 other civic that is stickered up with civinfo stickers and thats my sons lol i pass that island almost every day lol on my way to and from work (crudgington) dairy crest lol
Make that 3 :D

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy at last you bought 1 you tight sod ha ha ha

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
ive only spotted 1 and that was henry :}

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
We really need a meet here, maybe Sat or Sun. Mine is at JT Hughes on Sat morning having her first service

·
Heavy Footed!
637 Posts
We really need a meet here, maybe Sat or Sun. Mine is at JT Hughes on Sat morning having her first service
I cant do this week due to work commitments, and ive also gotta get my car back to the shop... but this time is for the paint "gloss layer" it pealing off around stone chips.

Not happy bunny

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Where abouts are you henry.Ill look out for you.Im in leegomery...and where is your drive too and from...

he will never see you steve i drive past his house practicaly every day around 6.15 am and pm and he still hasnt spotted me lmao :eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
i wonder who will be the 1st to spot me in my mugen when i get her in november lol

registration number is MU60 GEN yipeeeeeeeeeeeee :):) come on november lol

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
:)
I feel up for a challenge saying i wont spot anyone.

I may have to charge my camera...lol

ha ha ha ha ha if you wait in the layby by the fishing pools around 6.15pm i will honk as i v-tec pass you lmao hope your camera is quick lol :):)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts