2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between the Aylesford junction and the West Malling/Snodland one, I managed to catch you up but had to move back over as the West Malling turning was the one I needed. Anyone from here??? :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
I'll have to keep my eyes out for the two of you (whoever the other person was) as I work at Aylesford.

Where abouts in Kent you from Reddwarf?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For my sins......'Medway' LOL I was on a mission to check out where Preston Hall was for an appointment there tomorrow, thought it best to have a route planned. :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
anyone around maidstone area want an cw ctr lol ive een 5 in maidstone in a day but as far as im aware mine is the only one ive seen with the black splitters on unless you guys have one ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Think I may have seen him as well at Gillingham B&Q car park. They Do look a bit odd from the back. Fat bum springs to mind. - Exhausts look stupid.

Wonder how much extra weight the bumpers and wheels add over stock? Funny how the Mugen one could actually be slower than the standard CTR.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
For my sins......'Medway' LOL I was on a mission to check out where Preston Hall was for an appointment there tomorrow, thought it best to have a route planned. :D
:pI'm in Walderslade fella and would respectfully like to point out that...

"Ain't nuffing rong with Moodway tans!! laters down the Ceeno I'll av yah!!":facepalm:;);)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooooh Walderslade, I'm often over there working! Sorry to disappoint ya tho......I'm a bird! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts