·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi do you do 5mm hub centric spacers ? and if so how much ? thanks

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
We carry universal 5mm spacers but not hubcentric ones.

It isn't possible to do a 5mm hubcentic spacer as the hub flange is larger than 5mm, making machining one impossible.

Sorry,

Rich

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We carry universal 5mm spacers but not hubcentric ones.

It isn't possible to do a 5mm hubcentic spacer as the hub flange is larger than 5mm, making machining one impossible.

Sorry,

Rich
ok thanks

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Sorry, for crashing your thread, but I would like to ask a question.

Do you need longer wheel nuts with 5mm spacers?

Thanks

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Sorry, for crashing your thread, but I would like to ask a question.

Do you need longer wheel nuts with 5mm spacers?

Thanks
No.

John I looked into this and the problem is that with a 5mm spacer as Rich says it's not possible to machine one.
Your only choice is to use a universal one but I have been assured that they're not a good idea as they don't leave much for the wheel to actually centre onto.

Unless ABP know different?

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No.

John I looked into this and the problem is that with a 5mm spacer as Rich says it's not possible to machine one.
Your only choice is to use a universal one but I have been assured that they're not a good idea as they don't leave much for the wheel to actually centre onto.

Unless ABP know different?
thanks ,ive got 3 mm slip ons atm and there fine ,but I wanted to bring them out slightly more .

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
thanks ,ive got 3 mm slip ons atm and there fine ,but I wanted to bring them out slightly more .
Any issues with the 3mm? Only asking as thinking about a future purchase ;)

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any issues with the 3mm? Only asking as thinking about a future purchase ;)
no issues with them tbh ,dezi and hagan run them so that's good enough for me .The tyre place put a tiny bit of bond on to hold them in place .:)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
no issues with them tbh ,dezi and hagan run them so that's good enough for me .The tyre place put a tiny bit of bond on to hold them in place .:)
That's a good idea! Thanks buddy :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts