·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
she is gonna love that!!
the mrs won't, but sod her [smilie=giggle.gif]

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Sweet! By tuesday my full tank will be emptied again, enough of this economy fuel im going Vpower! (untill 3 days later once empty)

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
You are a STAR :D

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
There's a Shell down the road from me that regularly has a queue out onto the road. Will avoid going that way tomorrow morning as can only guess it will be mayhem!

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Was only going to do half a tank, but then thought, may as well go the whole hog!

Station was just filled with performance cars, was funny and also slightly awkward, but we were all giving each other the grin, haha :D

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Its not the one on London rd is it? I always use that one lol ;)
Eaton Green Road - the one that signposted from the airport so everyone automatically goes there!
Edit: Just StreetView-ed the London Road one, made me laugh as there's a queue! http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=lon...d=1ohRC_ZFgfRk9T3dNKjlxg&cbp=12,67.93,,0,8.15

Station was just filled with performance cars, was funny and also slightly awkward, but we were all giving each other the grin, haha :D
Taxis blocking the entire road last night to the point where I needed to find an alternative route... since when to taxi drivers use V-Power?!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.