I can wait
Won't be getting it till March 2013. Plenty of time for the initial bugs to be ironed out.
Need to see the differences between the T grade SatNav and the EX SatNav. If it's just that the EX needs the HDD for the DVD input and they are both basically the same unit then fine - I'll be looking at a ES-T.
Yes I saw that. Unlike the web review it got a right slating.Have you guys seen tonight's fifth gear?
Jonny sums it up like this :
" My advice is to go and buy a Honda Civic, but one from 2011 "
That sums it up well!
Seems they got a lot of the facts wrong then.Yes I saw that. Unlike the web review it got a right slating.
- Cabin was said to be messy in layout with the huge conventional dials getting a slating eg size of the temp gauge and the fact the speedo was on the top and the other dials below. Personally I still think the older dash was better.
- Body got criticised for being boring in shape and the loss of the triangles and the nose got criticised for being fat.
- Ride still got criticised.
- Engine got criticised on emissions and refinement and strangely he said it was livelier with the eco button pressed (maybe someone wired it the wrong way around).
- Price got criticised as too expensive compared to the competition.
- Target market was said to be mid 50's woman.
..and yep their advice was buy the current model!
- Only positive comment I remember was boot space and folding seats.
Yeah I see nothing wrong with the speedo but it seems they weren't impressed with the large pods containing the other dials. They also weren't impressed with the 2nd sat nav screen up top, said it was confusing.Seems they got a lot of the facts wrong then.
They did realise thr old dash has the speedo above the rev counter didn't they?
Emissions got criticised? Why? The diesel is now down to 110 g / mile with 140+ bhp - thats one of the best out there. Numpties.
Yes, if you are buying a higher end model. Mid to low range, prices are almost the same as 8th gen.they should either go for a really good looking hybrid where u dont expect power but you get a economical car thats easy on the eye, or a car that competes with the big guns and is fun to drive. the 9th gen has neither of those, and your looking at 20+ grand. epic fail