2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
done over 600 mile and not spotted another civinfo sticker :(.

down the A1 from newcastle to derby/nottingham area, around A50 etc. seen loads of civics, no stickered ones though,

Was down for the Download 2010 festival :) was great weekend

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well in total ownership 32,000 only ever seen three or four people driving about.

Although there was about 5-10 on the campsite its self :) no red ones though black silver, and blue

·
Silver Bullet Supporter
263 Posts
waited 3 years before I saw a stickered Civ!

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
I've seen a few in the Derby/Nottm area and been spotted a couple of times, just the luck of the draw really.

We're out there ..... honest

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Had our CW since November 09 only spotted one stickered car apart from gadgetman68s meet at Donnington and that car was Horizons CW in Lincoln.
My eldest just got back from down load festival along with all his wet cloth's for mum to wash.

She was not happy.:(

He said it was good :)

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
In my 2 Civics I've covered almost 40k and I've seen 2 stickers :(

Both a few years ago - one near Bournemouth and one on the M25.

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Just done over 10K miles and not seen one sticker, nor been spotted ;(

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
6k miles and never spotted anyone, I'm the loner in North Essex.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had our CW since November 09 only spotted one stickered car apart from gadgetman68s meet at Donnington and that car was Horizons CW in Lincoln.
My eldest just got back from down load festival along with all his wet cloth's for mum to wash.

She was not happy.:(

He said it was good :)
It was very good,Apart from sunday night when i t was raining

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
done over 600 mile and not spotted another civinfo sticker :(.

down the A1 from newcastle to derby/nottingham area, around A50 etc. seen loads of civics, no stickered ones though,

Was down for the Download 2010 festival :) was great weekend

I'm jealous I didn't get to Download....did you take time to see Steel Panther ?? :rock:

Anyone else wondering who they are should check there website out or look them up on Youtube ...very funny. Steel Panther | Official Site

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I like to think of it as an exclusive club ;)

Only seen one in my 12,000 miles and we stalked each other on the M6 for a bit. I'm along the A50 and M6 every other weekend during the football season, sticker in the back 'window'.

I see soooo many civs (particularly 56 plates) in the Stoke area but never any stickered though. Also people need to remember it's not just your CTR's that are stickered! Us oil burners can afford the additional weight of a sticker but I don't think many 'sticker-up'. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts