2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,992 Posts
probably full of rust if it's a Scottish car with all that salt on the roads.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
probably full of rust if it's a Scottish car with all that salt on the roads.
You realise england use more grit on their roads than scotland, also fife n tayside have the most sunshine annually in the UK right? :) crazily we also buy more convertibles than the rest of the uk....

·
Registered
CTR 2010 Mugen with Tein suspension, whiteline ARBs front and rear, Upgraded pads and discs
66 Posts
Looks pretty mint for the mileage TBH, mines only done 45k miles and I'd say even though mines in very good condition for a 2010 car this one appears cleaner bodywork overall, probably been garaged most of it's life, nice car. Also I prefer mine with the larger Mugen spoiler though it's not to everyone's taste :)

Reactions: Mandoscottie

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks pretty mint for the mileage TBH, mines only done 45k miles and I'd say even though mines in very good condition for a 2010 car this one appears cleaner bodywork overall, probably been garaged most of it's life, nice car. Also I prefer mine with the larger Mugen spoiler though it's not to everyone's taste :)
ive only seen the ones like yours in the flesh mate (they stand out at 100 paces), didnt know that existed tbh.

·
Registered
110 Posts
You realise england use more grit on their roads than scotland, also fife n tayside have the most sunshine annually in the UK right? :) crazily we also buy more convertibles than the rest of the uk....
Tell that to my EP3. Had it for 14 years here in Fife.

The poor thing doesn't have long to go with the rust underneath it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
21,947 Posts
I can believe that. Many decades ago, when in the RAF, we had to book diversion airfields in case anything happened at the base station. More often than not, all year round, Scottish airfields were colour code blue so good weather forecast.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I can believe that. Many decades ago, when in the RAF, we had to book diversion airfields in case anything happened at the base station. More often than not, all year round, Scottish airfields were colour code blue so good weather forecast.
i take it you know RAF leuchars is no more :( army base these days, i miss the airshows and thje daily sights of tornados and hercs heading up the glens on flight ops. nothing like driving up Glen Doll and looking down in the valley at the Hercules lumbering up the valley below.

RM45 still going strong though over in Arbers, but thats navy ofc :) saw longbows landing last year :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
the radio appears to the standard OEM radio though no DAB and I don't think DAB came on the 8th unless after market.
last owner might have been crazy enough to do a preface lift vw sirocco thing and put a sharkfin on that does diddly doohdah. :) but who would do that to such a rare car. i wouldnt, doubt any of us would either.

ofc he may have retrofitted the oem unit back in to punt the car and refused to have a windscreen dab job (lets face it they are seriously fugly) id expect to fit a proper one with dab/GPS transponder would need a hole made etc. looks same shape as the 9g one.

those wheels too, mmm very nice :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts