2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals

Have got an offer from my local dealer for a brand new set of 17" alloys with tyres from the 9G, but just want to make sure that they fit straight on my 8G.

I already have a potential buyer for my FN2 alloys, and are thinking of changing for these alloys.

But will they fit..?

Thanks in advance

Morten Wolff

image.jpg

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe that spacers are illegal here in DK, do you think the 5mm difference will matter in any way...? Or can i put them on without spacers.. And without problems when driving..

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot.. [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

Guess i'll just have to wait for response on the FN2 alloys and hopefully be offered a fair price.. And then its 9G alloys for me..

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
not the same style wheel and only 16inch but i'm pretty sure they are from a 9g ( 2013 / 2014 ) that i have fitted to my car

·
The Red Devil
481 Posts
not the same style wheel and only 16inch but i'm pretty sure they are from a 9g ( 2013 / 2014 ) that i have fitted to my car
Nice, yep 9g 16" wheels.

I did the same and used a set of 16s although admittedly the stock 9g design, but there was no problem fitting them and they made a great winter wheel set. There was no need for spacers either!

Cheers,

Stuart

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FN2 wheels are sold at a nice price, so tomorrow its time to send them on the way, and after work time to go to my local dealer and pick up the new wheels... :p

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
image.jpg

nearly 7 years since we bought it and almost 190Kkm and still loving it.. Its such a good car... [smilie=hearts.gif] :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts