2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And this is the result:

Really love the drop. Looks perfect/sexy to me and the ride is still comfortable but offcourse a bit more stiff and controlled.

The center caps are off for dipping :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's no rubbing mate. It's 3cm lowered all around so the back is more tucked in but still nothing rubs :)

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I mean visually. If you can, take a photo from a lower perspective, please. I'm considering buying the springs later this year. How does it take potholes?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Takes potholes fine. It's not like im trying to drive into them but I did accidently come to speak of it and it springed up just nicely.
Overall I would say the springs are more aimed at retaining comfort then pure performance if that makes any sense.

Visually depends on what you like I guess? No springs will alter how far in they will sit. You will need spacers or new set of rims to get them further out.

Will get a few closeups in the daylight tomorrow :)

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Ohhh nice, looks good lowered! If i had one of these id be too tempted to make it look like a stickerless touring car! lol

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ohhh nice, looks good lowered! If i had one of these id be too tempted to make it look like a stickerless touring car! lol
Hehe yes. All about $ bro :p

That design looks a bit rough/unfinished but something similiar indeed :)
Offcourse you would have to slap a turbo on the car to match that look lol :cool:

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Mate it's stunning. White is the best choice for 9G. Black tinted windows, lowered suspension, a nice package. I wished mine was white, but is black. Really nice car, enjoy driving it. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 27 Posts