1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet, but I can do - I'll see about grabbing the others that are available too - before they change their minds!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you included the 10G pdf in your mirror?
Have a look now :D

I've uploaded all the manuals available on the site, plus a few other bits and bobs - Infotainment manuals, 8G manual - If anyone else has a useful manual, let me know and I'll upload it.

·
4,369 Posts
But now it's rather more than the 9G manual.
Perhaps in the 'All Civics' section?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice one Haltamer [smilie=gt_grinz-br:

They were [B]defo[/B] not there, as I searched all over, and I mean all over their site and the web for some of these!

It looks like Honda have duplicated some of the manuals. For example, the Type-R are just regular manuals and some of the different years have the exact same manual, but overall there were a few manuals there that I didn't have in my personal archive ;)

What isn't there though is the 9G manual and the tourer, as has been already mentioned. The 9G facelift is there but not the 9G. Most of the facelift one will apply, but there will also be some small differences. With your archive, my archive and online archives, these bad boys aren't disappearing any time soon!

I'll send Honda an email soon and see if I can get hold of the Tourer and 9G ones. If I do, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Also even though they say petrol for the 9G hatch, it does include the diesel info anyway. They even included the 4 door 10G manual. Excellent find Haltamer!

50+ euros and a year late for me but nice to have a searchable PDF finally! It's about time Honda UK caught up with the rest of the world.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts