2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just purchased a 9G Civic and also joining this forum wouldn't it be an idea now to create some sub folders like you have for the 8G so owners can look in the section they need rather than having to scroll through the general discussion section.

Just an idea.

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Having just purchased a 9G Civic and also joining this forum wouldn't it be an idea now to create some sub folders like you have for the 8G so owners can look in the section they need rather than having to scroll through the general discussion section.

Just an idea.
+1 Good Idea

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't anybody else think this will be a good idea?

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it would be Admin or maybe Super Moderators. I PM'd Pottsy last Weds about this but no answer as yet.

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Could seperate the 8G General Discussion plus How To etc. from the rest of the other sections (like 9G is currently). This would let the remaining sections be 8G and 9G as they overlap a lot. It will also stop the forum becoming a huge list with duplicate sections.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't think that is an option as there are many subtle differences between 8 & 9 generation that is confusing enough without having the two in the same section. When more own the 9G then this section will be a mess unless we get some organisation soon.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
I have moved this to site suggestions for discussion.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is there anything going to happen to sort out the 9G section. With over 500 threads it needs setting out properly.

Any offers???

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Good work!

The only observation I have is that the existing "User Reviews" section is under the "All Civics" heading
User Reviews - Civinfo

Therefore not sure if there's a need for a separate 9G User Reviews sub-forum as they can all be collated there :)

Now I'll go find my stick and start hitting myself with it until I learn to read the forum titles properly as I made a mistake earlier today... ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts