2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drop my fn2 for its first service... and look what i saw in the show room...

now that ive seen it in person,,, im still not impressed with the exterior... but the inside isnt too bad... still like the inside of the 8th gen better, but its not a bad looking car.

got a 1.4 jazz as my courtesy car... had anyone driven or own one? there an ECO light on the dash... it seem to come on ramdonly... if it comes on does that mean im driving in eco mode??

Attachments

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Just drop my fn2 for its first service... and look what i saw in the show room...

now that ive seen it in person,,, im still not impressed with the exterior... but the inside isnt too bad... still like the inside of the 8th gen better, but its not a bad looking car.

got a 1.4 jazz as my courtesy car... had anyone driven or own one? there an ECO light on the dash... it seem to come on ramdonly... if it comes on does that mean im driving in eco mode??
It means you are driving economically, hence why you've only seen it in spurts lol

·
AWESOME-O 4000
187 Posts
I drove one as a courtesy too.. I found out that they don't have a 6th gear after I tried to put it into 6th twice.. turns out reverse while doing 60 is bad... Also doesn't like to rev much..

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
I drove one as a courtesy too.. I found out that they don't have a 6th gear after I tried to put it into 6th twice.. turns out reverse while doing 60 is bad... Also doesn't like to rev much..
Lol, yea i made the 6th gear mistake a number of times!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pick up my fn2 today... cleaned inside and out :)
it was only aday... but i miss driving it.... the jazz was fun/comfy... but cant imagine owning it.....

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
The Jazz is a great wee car to drive little sis owns a si version nippy wee car wait till you get the mugen kit on it lol.

Honda-Fit-Honda-Jazz-Mugen-1.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
The Mugen Fit looks really good, Drop the K20 in and awaaaaay you go.

I saw a 9th Gen Civic the other day in the Grey colour, it was a little dusk but I actually thought it looked ok. Not close to the 8th IMO but give Honda a year or so on the 9th Gen when they release the facelift model

1 - 10 of 10 Posts