2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there ABP.

I was just wondering if you have had any requests or done any work on improvments in the handling department for the 9th Gen Civic Yet.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hello there ABP.

I was just wondering if you have had any requests or done any work on improvments in the handling department for the 9th Gen Civic Yet.
Hi there!

We don't keep anything in stock for the 9th generation Civic yet, but i can get hold of a Prokit that will lower the car by 30mm from Eibach. These are around £183.00 inc VAT for a kit and are available for all model specs and engine sizes.

There isn't any camber adjustment parts out yet, but Eibach are working on them so i will keep you posted if you like?

Hope this helps,

Rich

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there!

We don't keep anything in stock for the 9th generation Civic yet, but i can get hold of a Prokit that will lower the car by 30mm from Eibach. These are around £183.00 inc VAT for a kit and are available for all model specs and engine sizes.

There isn't any camber adjustment parts out yet, but Eibach are working on them so i will keep you posted if you like?

Hope this helps,

Rich
Hi Rich,

Thanks for your reply yes I am awear about the springs. It was more the adjustment parts for alinment but you seem to think they are being worked on so yes would be interested in being kept in the loop so to speak.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Also anything in the pipeline for Brake upgrades as well.
Not currently, although i'm sure upgrade material such as grooved discs and harder compound pads are available. We're awaiting the release of the new R and are thinking of going in to upgrades for that. Depending on what will fit across the model range will determine what is available i guess, with regards to bigger brake kits anyway. It's all just ideas at the moment though, watch this space :cool:

Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts