·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Yes cause that's exactly how its going to look isnt it :facepalm:

Edit: that article has been posted a few times already

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Come on!!! You dont seriously believe that its going to look like that do you??!

Honda are never going to drive it around in broad daylight with anything like the body kit/wheels/Type R spec that it will eventually come out with...

That car is cosmetically a regular 9G but the bits you cant see will be more performance based

Its a bit nieve to believe that the car in the picture is going to be Honda's next performance hatch

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Something similiar I em assuming, & I have the right too open my own thread regardless if someone has created or not. Don't comment

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Come on!!! You dont seriously believe that its going to look like that do you??!

Honda are never going to drive it around in broad daylight with anything like the body kit/wheels/Type R spec that it will eventually come out with...

That car is cosmetically a regular 9G but the bits you cant see will be more performance based

Its a bit nieve to believe that the car in the picture is going to be Honda's next performance hatch
+1

It's obviously a test mule..

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Something similiar I em assuming, & I have the right too open my own thread regardless if someone has created or not. Don't comment
We're also questioning your intelligence. Though I like how you weren't bothered about that.

·
World Traveller
1,814 Posts
Fair few of these threads now,

Id laugh if they were testing a spoiler for the current model and its nothing to do with a CTR lol

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
I comment where I want thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
According to some of the people in the know that car is suspension testing only.

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
That is just the 1.8/2.2 with the spoiler taped on that they are using to test the engine and/or suspension at the Nurburgring. No one knows the power yet or the weight for that matter.

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
I do seem to remember seeing this posted here, though I can't find it in a search.

It's a pointless article anyway, there's no real info there.

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
We're also questioning your intelligence. Though I like how you weren't bothered about that.
Huh amazing, I was more interested in discussing how it may look, perform, handle etc rather then my intelligence. I em not here to argue bullock things, do you have something against me?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is just the 1.8/2.2 with the spoiler taped on that they are using to test the engine and/or suspension at the Nurburgring. No one knows the power yet or the weight for that matter.
Thanks for the info :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts