2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI
I have seen the Interior pack for the new civic.. is there anything similar for a 2014 civic?
Would love to upgrade the vents and gearstick cover and steering wheel garnish to red.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah saw that..but all mention the 2015 civic....will they fit the 2014 civic..they look exactly the same but wasn't sure

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I have the shiny black interior pack fitted on a 2014 civic, no issues about this.

Reactions: pdraycott

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the shiny black interior pack fitted on a 2014 civic, no issues about this.
This is definitely the 2015 interior pack you have on your 2014 Honda? Just had email back from dealer saying it won't fit mine.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
not very sure how easy it is, i installed it at dealer. and yes, it is the 2015 model, there was no pack for the 2014 model... look in my gallery or thread to see pictures if you want.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just installed the garnish above the Glovebox. Fits fine. Just ordered the rally red air vents. Will see if they fit now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rally red air vents fitted. Bit of a rip off really. They just stick over existing vents with sticky tape.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts