2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now had my 9th Gen for about a month and i REALLY need to get some mats for it as the stingy dealer didnt chuck any in.
Does any one use non-honda mats that use the same anchors in the floor, or shall i get some rubber versions from Halfords and lose the anchors?

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
The dealer threw in a set of premium carpet mats with ours but I prefer the rubber. Ordered a set of the premium rubber mats from http://www.carmats4u.com and they are a very good. They are exact fit and have the floor anchor fixing.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
I now had my 9th Gen for about a month and i REALLY need to get some mats for it as the stingy dealer didnt chuck any in.
Does any one use non-honda mats that use the same anchors in the floor, or shall i get some rubber versions from Halfords and lose the anchors?
I love this!!

'Stingy' dealer didnt throw any in, yet you wont buy any cos, oh yeah, you're stingy maybe?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I love this!!

'Stingy' dealer didnt throw any in, yet you wont buy any cos, oh yeah, you're stingy maybe?
Just give the poor guy some mats next time Dan ;)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
It is shameful the price they charge for mats, and not impressed by Dans comment either :(

·
Banned
7,705 Posts
You buy a car that's worth 20k if not more and you don't buy the neccessary extras. What's the point in spending that much money if your not going to do it right. And then complain after?

·
Supporter
641 Posts
I love this!!

You buy a car that's worth 20k if not more and you don't buy the neccessary extras. What's the point in spending that much money if your not going to do it right. And then complain after?
A little harsh guys he's only after some advice.
I bought some aftermarket eBay ones which were rubbish so decided on Honda ones after a few months, IMO worth paying for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts