2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Team dynamics and mugen have already showcased their concept aftermarket body kits ...... Guessing they will be available to buy in a few months

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw the goodwood bit on that yes.
For those interested People might already know as well but for those that dont.
Do a search on U Tube with (Matt Neal tests Honda's BTCC-inspired Civic) And there is a nice Video and little reveiw.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Given that the chassis code and well I am guessing the chassis itself is the same wonder how many if any of the mods for the 8th gen will fit the 9th?

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Given that the chassis code and well I am guessing the chassis itself is the same wonder how many if any of the mods for the 8th gen will fit the 9th?

I would guess not many...

Suspension is completely different. In fact all the mountings have hanged at the rear. All the body panels have changed and the engines revised with new layouts for air filters, ECUs etc

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts

Suspension is completely different. In fact all the mountings have hanged at the rear. All the body panels have changed and the engines revised with new layouts for air filters, ECUs etc
The first thing, has to be colour-coding all that nasty dark grey plastic trim ! ...

Then - do the 8th. Gen. lowering springs fit ? - certainly the same wheel spacers and a full "FRS" ...

And let's hope that someone produces a nice replacement for that ugly butt-end light cluster !!! ...

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Well I did not think so really.

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Surely you can lower your 9 Gen and tint windows, paint callipers and a couple of other bits right now. So you can start some mods already. ;-)

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will the eibachs fit the 9th gen hatch as well? They are quite expensive in australia so dont want to fork out money only to find they dont fit!!
I think they have been done for the 9th gen, dont think they are a derivertive from the 8th gen set. Do they not have different part numbers?

·
Dervinator
1,349 Posts
If I ever got a 9th gen the very first mod would be to put the proper door handles back on it. I bet that would be a task and a half though !!

Second mod would be to replace that Godawful rear splitter

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just reviving an old thread... :)
Exactly how i wanted mine!!

Tss and injen released new intakes for the 9th gen and some strut bars!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts