2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Spent the day at Honda HQ today, managed to take a few cheeky pics of the Civic Mugen.

There is no photography on the premises so could only snap a couple when driving off.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
When the Type R is released probably. I like the wing, but I prefer the team dynamics body kit.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I guess so. So far Honda have announced that they won't be doing a 3 door and that the Type R will be released in 2015. Plenty of time for them to change their mind though lol.

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
New civic is deffo looking better with some mugen goodness ! It's growing on me

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I just hope that the initial hype of Honda on bringing a 9G type r to market is lived up to.

If it is they will have a real shout at some of my money! :D

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Imo it dont look aggressive or as nice or even a hot hatch! as the 8th gen to be fair
Mugen kit looks like it should be on the 8th gen when they styled it on the 9th they run out of ideas at the back and plapped a wing on the. Back and it dont look like it should be there! Team dynamics however have done so and thats where my money will be it looks aggressive but from phase 2 model phase 3 I guess like the m20 will be to die for
sent from my fisher price 2

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Do you anything positive to say about ANY 9G Honda ?
Yeah the Mugen cars nice, (is that positive enough), especially like the nose and side skirts, both are a vast improvement on the standard car, just not the graphics vinyl. Like I said vinyl go faster stripes are either very retro, or chav when done these days, and I'm just a little surprised Mugen spoilt their demo vehicle with cheap vinyl graphics.

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Yeah the Mugen cars nice, (is that positive enough), especially like the nose and side skirts, both are a vast improvement on the standard car, just not the graphics vinyl. Like I said vinyl go faster stripes are either very retro, or chav when done these days, and I'm just a little surprised Mugen spoilt their demo vehicle with cheap vinyl graphics.
I think at 38 I tad to old to be a chav lol granted they not great stuck on the side but I dont think the car is great either team dynamics is the way :D

sent from my fisher price 2

Attachments

1 - 20 of 87 Posts