2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The flying Dutchman
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda Civic Tourer in het wild gekiekt | Autonieuws - AutoWeek.nl

a rough translation.

Honda explained in detail in Geneva about the concept car for the upcoming Civic Tourer . Today the production model in camouflage jacket was spotted outdoor.

Of the previous generation Honda Civic there was no tourer on the menu. For a moment it seemed that even the current Civic would have no tourer on the market, but in Geneva Honda proved to have other plans.

Our spy photographer found the model in his camoflage jacket on the road and managed to take some pictures. The Tourer must go up against cars like the Ford Focus Wagon, and the Volkswagen Golf Variant. We expect the Civic space in the market in 2014, until then we will have to do with the hatchback, which itself already has a substantial boot. On the looks of things it looks like the Civic Tourer to be midway between a traditional station wagon and a crossover style. As for the engine range is concerned, we expect little to no changes from the ones that are available in the regular Civic.

from me: i just hope the make a Type R wagon!

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
The Honda News Feed Bot was posting about this the other day, think there are some more pictures too.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'm thinking more and more to colorcode some stuff when I see those pictures.
They have colorcoded the oem wheels on that wagon.
Wonder how my car would look with white painted oem wheels.
Problem is I just put them on my car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts