·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
think i like it :) still not sold on the rear though :(

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Bloody hell guys. Look at it. The FN2 looks sooooooo much better than that. Obviously it's a rendering/photochop image - still though, only elements of it are nice for mer (diffuser and the wheels)

The DC5 better still. :twisted:

·
Ex Honda Tractor driver!
162 Posts
Hmmmmm, hope this is true but two words that always bring an element of doubt are "Auto Express"

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Hmmmmm, hope this is true but two words that always bring an element of doubt are "Auto Express"
+1 and those pics look very similar to the chops people have done on here... I wonder where they got there ideas from?

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
:cool:

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
I think it looks rather...well.... poo!!!

Hope it doesnt turn out like that.

·
CTS GT-T DSBP
240 Posts
I think it looks quite good, much better than the standard one, but looks good how it is in red also different colours may change the whole look , might not end up like that!! But I like the pics thumbs up +1

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Its not a step forward from the fn2, i actually hate it. Looks awful. European Type R is a 3 door, not a 5 door. Big black plastic right on the front of the car is awful. Would have like to seen it in complete red.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Now we're talking!! I really hope this is true and it has the performance to match the looks. Great find fella:) rethinking my next purchase now:)

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Sorry sorry scrap my last posts just read the bit about it only having 210bhp the bloody FN2 has 212bhp stock!!!! And for that reason alone I'm out!

1 - 20 of 173 Posts