2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
You know i seen one of these at a dealership in edinburgh a few months ago it was the same model and colour. It had the type r badge. I got a bit excited until i noticed the i-dtec sticker on the back window. I think honda may be sticking these badges on. For what reason i dont know

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
I meant I like the red one not the first

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live near the Chippenham garage and have seen this car. It has a couple of the body kit options added, door mirror covers, rear roof spoiler. It even has a Type-R gear knob and floor mats.

The sales guys must have too much time on their hands :facepalm:

·
where are the pies??
541 Posts
I can see a little 'D' decal next to the Type-R badge, doubt Honda would be putting Type-R badges on
yup, and that look like the D badge from a mini cooper D.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
I live near the Chippenham garage and have seen this car. It has a couple of the body kit options added, door mirror covers, rear roof spoiler. It even has a Type-R gear knob and floor mats.

The sales guys must have too much time on their hands :facepalm:

Thats nothing to do with the sales team or garage, thats how they've bought it in from a customer, part exchange or similar. No dealer would put Type R badges on and then a 'D', that's nowt to do with a Honda dealer.

·
Pothole Surfer
162 Posts
Looks like someone here has made a start on a Type R project, doesn't look to bad if you ask me!
Vehicle View - Honda 2012 Civic 2.2 i-DTEC ES 5-Door 17" Alloys - Chippenham
Oh god. That's... that's just awful. The wheels, as mentioned above, are just all wrong, the mats... oh lawdy the mats, just take them out.

In my eye's, if you want a type R, go and buy an 8G, or at least don't make a half arsed attempt at making a 9G looking like one. I mean, come on man, at least paint the spoiler white to match the rest of the car. If it was an EXGT you might get away with it as black.

Bloody amateurs

·
Registered
616 Posts
Type R badge there's a line you don't want to cross.
I could style my car with type r bodykit cause it looks great but would not put any type r badges on

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Is this the white one with all the stickers on? If so it now doesn't have the stickers on and is on the forecourt. Noticed it today as the bit behind the badge was red. I asked and was told they had removed the stickers but it had been used as a demo car, I did see it driving about a few times

1 - 17 of 17 Posts