2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone when can we expect to hear or see reviews of the civic in car mags or motoring columns in the papers? surely some of the motoring journalists have got their hands on one by now.
i've read through honda's claims so often now im starting to belive them[smilie=paranoid.gi:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Apparently Auto Express are reviewing the new 9th gen Type R next week. It uses a special petrol made from unicorn tears and is made in a magic factory by pixies.

:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Why is the above video "blocked for my country", please?
What is so awfully classified about it?

I hate this copyright cr..., well,... stuff!!!

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Why is the above video "blocked for my country", please?
What is so awfully classified about it?

I hate this copyright cr..., well,... stuff!!!
It works in Sweden...

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
...... made with tiny little fins

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Current civic interior looks more special.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,255 Posts
I'm going to wait until I've sat in one before making a final decision.

The new one is different and looks more tidy in my opinion from the photos.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Here is my review!

When I first saw the 9th Gen I thought that it was more of a a 8.5 Gen, but I now think at this moment that it's a 7.5 Gen!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I did some searching re the 9th gen civic prices...and the base 1.4 is going to be £16k...going too 22k for the es....sorry but this is pricing me out....and i dont really like what they have done to the shape...remember the first ford sierra with jelly mould looks !!!well thats my opinion...its lost its space age retro look...and costs too flipping much.
I think im going to wait while ...but im not happy...apart from the adddition of the rear wash wipe...at last....cheers Barneybee.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,255 Posts
From an earlier thread by Pottsy:

SE 1.4 £16,495
SE 1.8 £17,995
SE 2.2 £20,095

ES 1.8 £18,995
ES 2.2 £21,095

Add satnav (T grade) onto the above for a grand.

EX 1.8 £21,745
EX 2.2 £23,845

EXGT 1.8 £24,495
EXGT 2.2 £26,595

CMBS + £1,900 on EXGT
Auto + £1,385 (1.8 only)

If the suspension is all it's cracked up to be and I'm therefore interested I'm looking at a starting point of £23,130 + Elite pack = very expensive as you say :(

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I did some searching re the 9th gen civic prices...and the base 1.4 is going to be £16k...going too 22k for the es....sorry but this is pricing me out....and i dont really like what they have done to the shape...remember the first ford sierra with jelly mould looks !!!well thats my opinion...its lost its space age retro look...and costs too flipping much.
I think im going to wait while ...but im not happy...apart from the adddition of the rear wash wipe...at last....cheers Barneybee.

You must have been priced out on the 8th gen as well. Low to mid range models are vitually unchanged in price. Its only really the EX end which is much higher.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
[/pedant]
Dumb auto express. If I save 1g / km, then I'd save 10,000g over 10,000 km or 10 kg, not 1 kg.
[/pedant]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts