2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Has there been any Prices published yet regarding pricing for the 9th gen option packs?
Thanks in advance.
Ray.
Yup.

Premium Pack £595 - all grades
Elite Pack £995 - not on ex gt
Elite + Pack £1,295 - not on ex gt
Dynamic Pack £1,395 - all grades
Design Pack £695 - all grades
Radium or Cobalt 17" wheels £1,250 - not on ex gt
Krypton 18" wheels £1,550 - Ex gt only

Dan

·
Administrator
21,246 Posts
I know my base price now:

EX - £21,995
Auto - £1,385
Elite - £995

£24,375 [smilie=shake.gif]

No doubt plus a premium for metallic paint :(

·
Registered
429 Posts
How much is the Sports Pack, Convenience Pack and the Design Packs?
These are shown in detail (without prices) on the iPhone Civic App.

I will want the Convenience pack which includes a Trunk Tray and Side Body Trims. The app also shows all the pack accessories available on their own including three different types of floor mat!

What is the Carbon Look Texture Swatch? Can this replace the leather seats on the EXGT?

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
How much is the Sports Pack, Convenience Pack and the Design Packs?
These are shown in detail (without prices) on the iPhone Civic App.

I will want the Convenience pack which includes a Trunk Tray and Side Body Trims. The app also shows all the pack accessories available on their own including three different types of floor mat!

What is the Carbon Look Texture Swatch? Can this replace the leather seats on the EXGT?
Where did this Iphone app come from?

For sports pack i'd read Dynamic Pack, the trunk tray and side protectors come as part of the Premium pack and the Design pack is listed above also.

I know the carbon thingy will more than likely be a dash surround type kit rather than a change of textile.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
EVERY chance tbh
Really?!!!

The previous two generation Type-R's have always been £2-3000 cheaper than the high spec/luxury standard Civic. So there's a chance it could actually be more expensive than a EX GT now? Blimey.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
i always though that the Type R was the highest spec, you can buy in the Civic range....:s
Highest power/performance... yes (diesel owners would argue this point), highest spec/price... no. EX GT if I remember correctly has much more toys and a higher list price. I am open to being wrong though :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Highest power/performance... yes (diesel owners would argue this point), highest spec/price... no. EX GT if I remember correctly has much more toys and a higher list price. I am open to being wrong though :)
i just assume it was the most expensive... just like saying you but a standard Merc and a AMG merc (sorry if thats a rubbish comparsion )

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Really?!!!

The previous two generation Type-R's have always been £2-3000 cheaper than the high spec/luxury standard Civic. So there's a chance it could actually be more expensive than a EX GT now? Blimey.
There are currently NO plans for a Type R within Honda. So, if by following recent trends, Honda don't do it but another company does, Mugen being the obvious possibility, then you'll be getting a lstandard car with additions on a limited production run, in the vein of the M200/M20/Mugen CR-Z which will cost £??,???.

·
Onto my second Civic
469 Posts
Bah...dunno what I'm gonna buy then if there's no CTR. I don't think I could go back to a "family" car now and will probably leave the Honda stable.

And the one on the cover to Auto Express looked so good, too, even if it was 5-door.

Looking at the prices for the new range, I too can see the next CTR, if there is to be one, coming in at £30K, which would make it, what, 60% more than I paid for a new FN2. How times have changed these last couple of years.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Where did this Iphone app come from?

For sports pack i'd read Dynamic Pack, the trunk tray and side protectors come as part of the Premium pack and the Design pack is listed above also.

I know the carbon thingy will more than likely be a dash surround type kit rather than a change of textile.
Civic 2012 iPhone/iPad app
There's now an app available from the Apple store that allows you to see the 2012 Civic accessories.

There's not a lot to it, but it provides a good look at some of the configuration options (including the Design and Sports packs) and it's free, so it might be worth a download.

Description:
The Civic app showcases all the accessories available for the 2012 Honda Civic. Here you'll find everything you need from external body kits and alloys to in dash SD navigation. The intuitive layout allows you to swipe through the different pack combinations as well as view all the accessories individually.

Screenshot:

Link:
App Store - Civic 2012 Accessories

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Cannot believe the prices..

Will be a long time before i could afford one. I think a used CR-Z is likely to be my next car out of that and the new Civic which id like either of.
Why? They are hardly any different to the current model for low to mid range (SE, ES). There is only a significant hike on the EX.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts