2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to say a very big thanks for all the hard work and effort put in by Pottsy and the moderators in making an absolutely superb and informative forum.

It makes a change from some of the childish and expletive-ridden other forums out there.

Please all add you thanks.....

Once again, THANK YOU!!

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
You're rumbled, my hairy friend ! ...

Just to say a very big thanks for all the hard work and effort put in by Pottsy and the moderators in making an absolutely superb and informative forum.

It makes a change from some of the childish and expletive-ridden other forums out there.

Please all add your thanks.....

Once again, THANK YOU!!
AH-HA ... you're just "angling" for a free 'Civinfo.com' sticker - aren't you !!! ...

Tsk, tsk, tsk - are there no limits to the depths to which some people will descend ? ... where will it all end ? ... is there no moral fibre anywhere \ anymore ? ... is there life before death ? ...

p.s. - I concur - one of the best run \ moderated forums (fora ?) that I have encountered ...

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Hear hear from Jazzman and his wonderful spaceship built at Swindon with no faults

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Has to be said this place is going from strength to strength Pottsy
where is Mrs P these days - seems a wee while since we have heard from Jayne.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
She's doing the ironing. Seriously, right now!! :)

The 10 minutes of "I know what I'll make a forum" does seem to be working out ok (though it does take a lot of people a lot of time to look after), so thank you, but of course any suggestions and stuff are always very welcome. :)

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
She's doing the ironing. Seriously, right now!! :)

The 10 minutes of "I know what I'll make a forum" does seem to be working out ok (though it does take a lot of people a lot of time to look after), so thank you, but of course any suggestions and stuff are always very welcome. :)
Wow ! - Jayne moderates and irons !! - how lucky are you !!! ...

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts

Please all add you thanks.....

Once again, THANK YOU!!
Yep have to admit you've not done a bad job at all [smilie=nod.gif]

Well done all

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Just pop in to endorse the above members and pay tribute to Pottsy the Great Administrator and his lovely web mistress Jayne! :captain:
You do both a Great job and put a lot of effort in running this Great site!! [smilie=grinn.gif]
Greetings to all the Moderators as well for keeping this site neat and polite!!:cool:

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
BRAVO BRAVO!!!!! Well done guys and gals keep up the good work!! I'd go as far as saying im slightly obsessed!!!! xxxxxx

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
sorry sent it twice internet crashed!!!!

·
Super Moderator
20,989 Posts
Yes, it's about time we did this again :D

Lot's of hard work and there's always new forum features popping up.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
We became iternet addicted with this forum. Firts thing I do wen going to work is to check out the forum. First thing when I come home from work is to check out for new posts made during the half an hour trip :). Is the only site that internet admin haven't block me yet.

So thanks Pottsy also from Me.....

1 - 20 of 107 Posts