2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to thank rich for his excellent advice & on my purchase of a milltek cat back exhaust, looking forward to getting it fitted :D
Will highly recommend you guys to all my fellow tyre r drivers !!
Thank you once again rich & ABP Motorsport

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I just want to thank rich for his excellent advice & on my purchase of a milltek cat back exhaust, looking forward to getting it fitted :D
Will highly recommend you guys to all my fellow tyre r drivers !!
Thank you once again rich & ABP Motorsport
Cheers Raj and welcome to Civinfo!

Your MILLTEK was shipped today with UPS so you might even see it tomorrow ;)

Cheers, Chris

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I just want to thank Rich for his excellent advice & on my purchase of a Milltek cat back exhaust, looking forward to getting it fitted :D Will highly recommend you guys to all my fellow Type R drivers !! Thank you once again Rich & ABP Motorsport
ABP are rubbish - essentially unusable - trust me, I know - having quite a few £K of work done there, in 2009 / 2011 / 2012

Not to mention the Regional & National awards that they routinely get - what sort of poor track record is that ?

Just because they are hugely knowledgeable, extremely competent, work fast, and offer great value ? - I mean, what sort of reputation is that ! :facepalm:

DON'T USE THEM :p:p:p

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
ABP are rubbish - essentially unusable - trust me, I know - having quite a few £K of work done there, in 2009 / 2011 / 2012

Not to mention the Regional & National awards that they routinely get - what sort of poor track record is that ?

Just because they are hugely knowledgeable, extremely competent, work fast, and offer great value ? - I mean, what sort of reputation is that ! :facepalm:

DON'T USE THEM :p:p:p
Cheers Derek :D

Hope the car is well and you're busy planning next years ABP Job list...!

Chris

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Chris

i have already got the milltek exhaust delivered this morning :eek:
now thats what you call fast service ! going to be fitted on thursday, cant wait
thank you so much,

Raj

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good morning rich

I looooooooooooooove that milltek !!! Sounds perfect !! Transformed my type R
Come on peeps get your milltek exhaust from ABP Motorsports :D

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Afraid not - I admit our website is woefully out of date but we do have 2 full pages in Banzai & Japanese Performance listing most of our FN2 parts and any new items come straight on here. Chris
Yeeppp - website does not do you justice - why not take pictures of your display wall / shelves / cabinets, bung them on your website, and start a Thread in here that describes all those lovely "shiny things" ?

p.s. - just now voted for ABP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts