1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is your type R a bit to slow for your liking??? :rolleyes:

Try some of this for inspiration ;)

Hondata/CPL Reflash

The Hondata/CPL reflash is exclusive to CPL Racing and is suitable for either a standard car or one which has been modified with only an air induction kit and/or a catback exhaust system. It is not suitable for use if the car has been fitted with a manifold, supercharger, turbo, cams, ITBs or other more advanced modifications. The Reflash is available mail order or you can visit the CPL Racing workshop and leave the car with us for a couple of hours and we can convert your ECU for you in just under half a day. This can usually be done at short notice but please always ring for an an appointment.

Price £424.68 plus VAT

Can be found at CPL Racing : Hondata Product Info

·
estranged
391 Posts
The details, on the News page, are:

Specifically modified for the latest Honda Civic Type R (K20A), Hondata's reflashed ECU is reprogrammed to provide much improved throttle response, acceleration, horsepower and torque. The VTEC point has been lowered to 5200rpm and the rev limit raised to 8600 rpm. At its best point the increase in horsepower is between 25-30 bhp.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
last I heard (and it was 'heard') was that this product unfortunately stopped the imobiliser cercuit from working.

which may or may not be the case, and may or may not be an issue for you :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
last I heard (and it was 'heard') was that this product unfortunately stopped the imobiliser cercuit from working.

which may or may not be the case, and may or may not be an issue for you :D
I think your right on that point :confused: I bet that they will find a solution though :D

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
on (I think) an older R, with (I'm guessing) bhp at wheels not flywheel:
CPL Racing : Dyno Charts

about 25bhp :D

Though, as with shares, previous performance does not guarantee future performance, and prices can go down as well as up :wink: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts