2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just on this a/c pressure switch.

I've got an a/c problem, fault code P0533 Honda - A/C Pressure Sensor Circuit High Voltage.

I'll make a check on the connectors and continuity etc but if the pressure sensor needs changing, can this be done in-situ? Or does the system need to be bled first from refrigerant? Rumour has it that this sensor has a Schrader valve, so I'm thinking it should be an easy thing to do.

Anyhow, appreciate expert advice.

·
more torque than the mrs
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I've got an a/c problem, fault code P0533 Honda - A/C Pressure Sensor Circuit High Voltage.

I'll make a check on the connectors and continuity etc but if the pressure sensor needs changing, can this be done in-situ? Or does the system need to be bled first from refrigerant? Rumour has it that this sensor has a Schrader valve, so I'm thinking it should be an easy thing to do.

to change the pressure switch all the gas needs to be taken out to do so..

·
Vendor
1,434 Posts
Hi, I'm afraid we don't have any of the technician manuals etc, hopefully some of your fellow forum members can help.

Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts