2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've modded a wallpaper taken from one of the Honda links to make a couple of neat backgrounds for Vivid and grey owners. Just right click and "save picture as..."

·
Registered
345 Posts
Very nice :p

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
there great them m8 any chance of doing one in silver for me tx

·
Registered
421 Posts
i think the white bit is supposed to be a reflection off the mud guards. i may be wrong but thats what i think. :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
nice looking wallpapers, but where's the none-UK Civic model version that has steering wheel on the left?? :rolleyes:

·
您看了
456 Posts
i think the white bit is supposed to be a reflection off the mud guards. i may be wrong but thats what i think. :)
The white bit (actually grey) is the treaded section of the tyre itself. Standard artistic approach with graphic's to lighten a usually dark area to give the impression of more detail. By having the Tyre tread in this grey colour you can easily differentiate between the tread and the shadow on it from the wheel arch/body.

Dam good images :)

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
cool any chance of a black on a light background ;) well done very nice

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Ah, cheers Bull. I was waiting for someone else to request Galaxy grey. :)

Looking good!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 16:10 monitor with a resolution of 1680x1050, is it possible to get a resized or better say extended picture/wallpaper? One question, the "H" in the front grill on most pictures looks greenish, is that an artist freedom of paint?

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
thanks looks super

1 - 20 of 29 Posts