2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Lads and lasses,

I've been running the JRSC kit for some time now and I've only now had "P2A00" fault code show up on Hondata. After I had the initial check engine symbol come on I ran a diagnostic that revealed the air flow meter/oxygen meter has gone belly up. Does anyone have any suggestions? I remember someone tried to warn all the S/C guys that this could be an issue, but I cant find the thread!!

Will it be safe to drive? Would Honda still cover me under warranty although the car is supercharged? Worry, worry, worry. Please help!

Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
You do not have to worry about this. I have a 3rd AFR sensor already. First was cover under warranty but next 2 not. Except the "check engine" light and you wouldn't be able to tune your car correctly and there would be many incorrect readings on your Flashpro, anyway it's recommended to have a fully working AFR sensor .

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dawid, how's the Frankenstein project going? Are you fully up and running? :D

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Yep, fully satisfied :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Does anyone know where I can buy one of these oxygen Air/fuel sensor from the UK other then Honda? Part number 36531-RSP-E02, Australia charges 600+!! :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts