2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought I would upload a couple more pics after having the car a few weeks!

The first 3 are completely standard photos and the last one is me playing with the camera settings. Its a completely different colour in the sunlight and I love it!

Check out the people gawking :D

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Nice, I like the blue footwell lights, it sort of works with your car.

Josh, did you send that from your phone??? you've gone all txt speak ......... snap out of it man :D

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
lol, cheers Josh ..... I'm too old to understand you young folk

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ooooofffff wrong Sticker full of haters been there done that lol any more of the female in picture 4 lol

Looks nice matey very nice :D
Just a bit annoyed that my GF gets more attention than my real beauty (The car!) but O well!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Since when did Honda produce the Type R in blue? I really like it :)

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
DSB been out a bit now and IMO looks nice some in Teeside area owns 1 as ive seen it but not a UBER fan since not on Civinfo

·
Registered
83 Posts
What does the DSB stand for?

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Very nice mate.....if I was to buy a CTR now, I reckon it would be in DSB.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
DSB = Deep Sapphire Blue.

It is a lovely colour, if it were out at the time I may have gone for that instead of the CPB (Crystal Pearlescent Black (sp?)).

The chap in the background in the black car seems to be looking at you as if you're crazy!

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
Just to add 6.5K fogs are MEGA fail lol when its actually foggy (i.e turn fog lts on) u will be driving blind

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just to add 6.5K fogs are MEGA fail lol when its actually foggy (i.e turn fog lts on) u will be driving blind
Never seen fog where I live, nor would I drive the CTR in it if there was. (And besides 6.5k light > non existant/broken fogs which most people have)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Great looking car mate, I'm loving the blue more and more each time I see one. Here's hoping for some decent 'showing off' weather over the bank holiday weekend, right? :)

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
id rather have stock FOG colour incase it is foggy 6.5k seems pointless if never turned on unless foggy then 4000k more resonable for that condidtion

1 - 20 of 22 Posts