2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Not had chance to post pictures up of the latest changes made to my car, but here they are:-

Milltek Cat back exhaust, pick is after giving it a clean before fitting. Really impressed with the sound and can tell it pulls better than before. Also retains a certain level of quietness when required.

Next up was Gruppe M induction kit, which I managed get off ebay, nearly brought the Tegiwa carbon fibre intake, but luckily I waited abit longer and a Gruppe M come up :) Also to go along with that I also fitted Red Samco hoses for abit of bling and colour code the engine bay :)

Previously to that I had my Tein springs and FRSU done by Grinspeed, which has completely changed how the car handles now. Not had chance to give car a good clean and take pictures yet but will do shortly :)

Next up will be new discs, pads, brake fluid and braided hoses, along with some light weight 18" alloys, GP kit, flashpro, carbon fibre spark plug & inlet manifold cover.

Any comments welcome good or bad :)

Cheers
Leigh

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Looks good mate, was considering getting some Samco hoses myself. I have some Tein springs waiting to go on, how much did Grinspeed charge for fitting and FRSU if you don't mind me asking? PM if you prefer.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good mate! :)

But I'd get yourself a stainless intake pipe, that pipe will just choke your intake :(
Cheers :) Once get other engine mods and remap will see what it's like on rolling road if it is suffering then I shall look to replace, but at moment looks good from a bling point of view. Where can you get these from if I did need one as I don't fancy buying the HKS kit just for the pipe lol

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good mate, was considering getting some Samco hoses myself. I have some Tein springs waiting to go on, how much did Grinspeed charge for fitting and FRSU if you don't mind me asking? PM if you prefer.
Cheers :) I got the hoses from demon tweeks, were the cheapest place I could find, they do look great fitted :)

I'm really pleased with the Teins, car sits really nice and def an improvement over the standard setup. I would say the Eibachs from my little drive in Staff Deltics car were a softer ride. No I don't mind you asking i'll PM you now :)

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
looks real good. keep it up

Reactions: leigh

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Well well well, about time you started a thread :D Looking awesome, keep it up!

Reactions: leigh
1 - 20 of 36 Posts