2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Onto my second Civic
469 Posts
It worked fine!

I was driving a DSB Si courtesy car earlier today: loved the Si trim, and it's a great colour, too.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh that's a relief :) yea the colour is great and really comes up when you clean it. That's when I can be bothered.... Guilty.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Looks fantastic H.A.T,I love these wind deflectors!Could you please tell me where did you buy them?
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
great looking car! I had actually ordered the same spec & colour a month ago in the 1.8 but changed my mind to save a lot of ££££'s !!!!
When i see that colour I've got a load of regrets, but a fatter wallet !!
Real nice but.;)

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks fantastic H.A.T,I love these wind deflectors!Could you please tell me where did you buy them?
:thumbsup:
Thanks :) the wind deflectors are heko 5dr set. I got them from j&j automotive can't link the website ATM as it's not letting me for some reason :)

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
great looking car! I had actually ordered the same spec & colour a month ago in the 1.8 but changed my mind to save a lot of ££££'s !!!!
When i see that colour I've got a load of regrets, but a fatter wallet !!
Real nice but.;)
Don't get me wrong the colour is great and I love that I don't see many the same around my area. But my god when you get a scratch or a chip it sticks out like a sore thumb!

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heh what happens at the meets, stays at the meets! Lol

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Just bring Vaseline , whiskey and condoms ! Everything stays secret though ;)
HAHA, I suddenly understand why I didn't see you much at Silverstone....

Very nice car matey, looks great in that colour.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice mate may see you passing sometimes my girl stays in uphall
I will keep an eye out for you aswel. Can't be too hard to find a car that stands out from all the other models!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very nice indeed, seeing those wind deflectors has made my mind up...I need some too. More and more money getting spent, ah well it could be worse, I suppose I could be spending the money on drink, drugs and dirty women.............:confused:.............On second thoughts forget the wind deflectors :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts