2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basically joined this forum a few weeks back when I picked up my Type-S GT.
I have been a member of CDUK ( corsa d uk)
when I had my corsa D, that forum was okay, although if you didn't own a VXR you weren't really looked at, the amount of times I was asking for simple answers, I would get nothing, soon as I changed my status to own a VXR even though I didn't, it soon all changed, far to may snobs out there treating people like that,

This forum is brilliant there's non of this since I joined, type r owners gladly helping other people that own the other models, this is how it should be done! A+ to everyone on this forum for helping me and quick responses!

just needed to say this lol :)

Sent from my iPhone5

·
where are the pies??
541 Posts
totally agree. :)

I got so many help and info from this site and it's users that within the first week of signing up, I paid and subscribed as a supporter (as my contribution to the site).

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I'd have to agree, no other car forum has the sense of community that this one does.

When I joined I had a bog standard car, but the members of this forum gave me the confidence to go and explore what I could do with it on my own.
Hopefully now I pass on my knowledge to others such as yourself! :)

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
I completely agree with this. This is a great forum. If you are interested you can become a member and get access to an extra section of the forum and to the live chatbox.

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Great input and never really looked at it in this way. Come to think of it is was the same on my old shitroen forum. If you didnt own a high spec then no-one flicked an eye lid. Great forum which made me stick with the civic after writing off my old one

Sent on iphone via tapatalk

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
+1 Awesome forum for everyone who shares a passion for the 8th & 9th Gen Civic

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Yep this is the only forum I've ever joined, and everyone on here is friendly and supportive !! :D

And you don't even have to be a Honda owner lol ;)

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
I've been on a fair few car forums now, and this is by far the most active and helpful I've found. Unfortunately, there are a few members like stevey_p7 that ruin it for the rest of us, but if you ignore him and his gingerness you should be OK!

Reactions: CTR-Girl

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Meh the sites okay

It's the people (majority) that make it amazing.

I talk to people from the forum more than anyone else!

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
I think we do very well despite some of the members we have on here :p ;)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Or people pming you photos noone should ever have to see.... Isnt that right gc?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
I have heard that this happens but no one ever shows me.......thankfully :laugh:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts