2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Thought that as I had washed my pride and joy that I should try out my new cam. Its also been a long long time since I posted a pic or two also :)

There are other pics that I have taken but I have been trying to get the size of the files reduced for ages and I've given up on doing the rest at the moment

Attachments

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh no FWH, not a merc fan and it would be a bit of a swap from a Type R to a SLR thats for sure

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Looking good Angie :D

Now if my car looked anywhere near as clean as that I would be shocked. Due to the weather my car is very dirty ( that's my excuse........)

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Great pics. What make model did ya get? I bought a 1000d the other day...

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
very nice photography Angie :cool: Is canon eos or nikon ??

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Good work with the camera Angie...car looks brilliantly shiny:) and no snow in sight!!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice what sort of SLR have you got?
I have a Sony Alpha A350

Great pics..
My fav at the moment!!
I like that one too, so much so that I have it as the wallpaper on my phone :)

Looking good Angie :D

Now if my car looked anywhere near as clean as that I would be shocked. Due to the weather my car is very dirty ( that's my excuse........)
The car was filthy, I did give it a rinse last weekend but took to it with hot water yesterday to make sure it was super shiney and clean. I also gave it a wax lol!

Great pics. What make model did ya get? I bought a 1000d the other day...
You get the Cannon? I already have a Cannon SLR but the Sony ones just had too many features for the price so I went for that. Got the boys in Jesspos to throw in a £80 Compact Flash and got them to price match a place online and it only worked out at £328 after my £50 cash back from Sony.

Wow! Wish mine looked like that :(
I'm sure when the weather is nicer yours will too :)

very nice photography Angie :cool: Is canon eos or nikon ??
I'm sure you know now. Just wanted to answer nearly everyone :)

Great pictures. :D
Glad you like them Tony. Hope yours is looking that good ;)

I thought exactly the same!

Very nice photos! Really like the black splitters!
The splitters set it off. I made an enquiry on Saturday night about a JCW Cooper S but when I took the pics I thought, the Mini would not compare to this. Its just GORGEOUS

Good work with the camera Angie...car looks brilliantly shiny:) and no snow in sight!!
Lol! The Type R hates the snow (well thats what I found out the other week) so I am glad that there was none. He he

Going to the Lakes in two weeks time so hopefully I will get some more nice shots of the car :cool:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Looking sweet Angie. I'm looking for an SLR at the moment so I'll check this out, although I think I might be joining the other guy with the 1000d - especially if I can manage to get Jessops to price match :)

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking sweet Angie. I'm looking for an SLR at the moment so I'll check this out, although I think I might be joining the other guy with the 1000d - especially if I can manage to get Jessops to price match :)
Thanks, if your looking around that bracket then Jessops have the Alpha A300 which is an exclusive to them. If I couldn't have got the price match on the A350 then thats the one I would have ended up with. Sony are trying to get into the SLR market and giving you a lot of camera for your money at the moment

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Thanks, if your looking around that bracket then Jessops have the Alpha A300 which is an exclusive to them. If I couldn't have got the price match on the A350 then thats the one I would have ended up with. Sony are trying to get into the SLR market and giving you a lot of camera for your money at the moment
Great - I'm going to Jessops tomorrow lunch time to have a play with the entry level Canon, Nikon and Sony then.

I'm terrible though...as soon as I get there I'll be looking at all the expensive camera's and lenses........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant...

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great - I'm going to Jessops tomorrow lunch time to have a play with the entry level Canon, Nikon and Sony then.

I'm terrible though...as soon as I get there I'll be looking at all the expensive camera's and lenses........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant...
My mate who's never used any SLR in his life decided to spend £2,500 on a camera and can't use it. Its a total waste of time unless your actually going to use it for professional purposes.

I bet if you go in and ask to see the entry level ones, then they will show you the Sony Alpha A200, however they will then show you the A300 with its line view and when you can see what you can do with it you may well be impressed.

I bought mines in my lunchtime last week. If you get a moment then try their camera selector online with jessops and see what you think. Entry level Nikon is nothing to write home about so I discounted it before I even left the house.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Looking good Angie , i thaught you had sold the CTR

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking good Angie , i thaught you had sold the CTR
Nope, I was going to but it wasn't going to be a good move and now my other half loves the Type R and doesn't want it to go at all.

This will be fun when it comes time to change lol!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts