2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a waiting time of 4,5 months, our Honda Civic 1.8 Sport has arrived at the dealer last thursday. Today I've been watching at the car and made a picture with my telephone (less quality).
Now we have to wait for the Grand Prix package. I can't wait to drive in my blueish silver Civic! :p
When I've got my car, I will make a few nice pictures and will put them on the internet!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congratulations!! Gefeliciteerd!! I did the same with mine today :) It seems Holland is getting flooded with Civics these weeks

·
Registered
423 Posts
Great news Ivic. Happy motoring!! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow! Excitement! And Peter? You are that lucky guy who only had to wait for 3 weeks?! I ordered mine in the first week of february as well... Monday I'll call the dealer if my Champagne Silver beauty is getting dressed for me ;-)

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are the pics of my car!

Yesterday I've picked up my car and today (sunday) I drove trough Zeeland (area in the Netherlands) to make some nice pics.
The car isn't complete yet. The Grand Prix pack is in backorder...

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
80-TZ-HZ number plate. Almost at the three letter number plate range.

I want my plates to be 07-CTR-GT. But that's asking to much I think :)

Car looks great, nice wheater for the pics it was too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Grand Prix package

Hello! Thanks for your posts!

Next friday (april, 6) my Honda dealer will fix the Grand Prix pack on my car. Then my Civic is finished!. At the same time they'll bring on a bluetooth system into the car. So then I can phone safely on the road... ;)

When the GP pack is ready I will make some new pics! :idea:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello! Thanks for your posts!

Next friday (april, 6) my Honda dealer will fix the Grand Prix pack on my car. Then my Civic is finished!. At the same time they'll bring on a bluetooth system into the car. So then I can phone safely on the road... ;) When the GP pack is ready I will make some new pics! :idea:
Great to hear!! Meeting sometime in The Netherlands? ;)

I know for sure that the Grand Prix pack will finish the looks of the car ;) (I have it also on my Blueisch Silver Civic). What kind of Bluetooth carkit will you use? I want the original one from Honda, because my previous Parrot one was broken down after 1 year. (the display was not lit anymore).

·
Registered
73 Posts
i got the honda 1 .needed a fix but works okey now if you dont drive above 120km/h lol.i never had a parrot so i cann t tell you wich 1 is better.hondas bluetooth staat goed!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My dealer told me that the Honda bluetooth system isn't available anymore. He adviced me to buy a Parrot CK3200...

Razer: where did you placed your Parrot into your car?
I'd like to meet you when my car is finished! Maybe we can meet each other in a few weeks, at a nice place in the neighbourhood of Roosendaal (Rosada), to make some pics?

·
Registered
61 Posts
My dealer told me that the Honda bluetooth system isn't available anymore. He adviced me to buy a Parrot CK3200...

Razer: where did you placed your Parrot into your car?
I'd like to meet you when my car is finished! Maybe we can meet each other in a few weeks, at a nice place in the neighbourhood of Roosendaal (Rosada), to make some pics?
Strange, The dealer has just received new folders for the Honda bluetooth carkit. They now have a new version of it, because the first model has some issues.

The screen of the Parrot bluetooth carkit will be put at the middle console next to the seaths. Because of my bad experience with Parrot I want the Honda one. In a couple of weeks I will order it.

Ivic, great idea!! Just let me know when your car is finished.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi

Congratulations! I bet you’ve had a nice weekend…:)
Very nice color. I picked the very same for mine (also picked up last Friday). I believe the car looks more futuristic in this color. Plus – you don’t have to clean it after a five minute drive…:)

/Christer

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Grand Prix package

Here are some pics with the GP pack on my Civic. It's makes the car more sportive than normal and a gives a great look :cool:.
The pictures where made in Belgium, Herbeumont (Ardennes).

Now it's really a twins car of Razers car...

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
He Twin!! ;) hahaha... cool pictures. He looks really the same ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
new pics of my Civic!

Hereby some new pictures, made on our holliday in Spain (Cambrils/Tarragona).
We drove 4200 km in 3 weeks!! No problems at all. The Civic (1.8 Sport) is really a great car and also for long distances! :p

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts