2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have great pleasure in announcing that Wanner69 as a new Administrator of Civinfo.

I hope you will give him the support you have given the rest of the Admin team as he learns the ropes of being an Admin.

Welcome to the team Wanner69 :D

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
We have great pleasure in announcing that Wanner69 as a new Administrator of Civinfo.

[smilie=holyshit.gi:

[QUOTE="dobe, post: 2352257, member: 32190"]Jeez, wazza is gonna be in charge of the ban hammer??[/quote]

Double [smilie=holyshit.gi:

[QUOTE="wanner69, post: 2352313, member: 20520"]Yes and watch out if i've had a drink lol[/quote]

If...? :roflmao:

So who's gonna be watching you? We all know you have alcoholic tendencies :D
:dito:

Well done Wayne, thoroughly deserved. Please go easy on your grumpy, opinionated buddies ! ;)

N.B. Note to ALL prospective administrators...first sell your Civic and buy a Porsche, BMW, Jaguar or B-Max Trend...:lol:

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[smilie=holyshit.gi:

N.B. Note to ALL prospective administrators...first sell your Civic and buy a Porsche, BMW, Jaguar or B-Max Trend...:lol:[/quote]

:laugh: .......but we all had a Civic at some point......honest :p

·
Super Moderator
21,035 Posts
I still have :)

And more than likely a Polished Metal 1.8 Auto EX Plus in March 2016.

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
:laugh: .......but we all had a Civic at some point......honest :p

I know, I'm just being facetious. In fact Wayne's had two, including a derv, AND an S2K !

Just a bit weird seeing his name in green...now all he needs is a muppet avatar. May I suggest this one ?

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Top man for the job. Wayne is always willing to help so it seems like a very fitting choice!

Good luck mate, your a top guy.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts