2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgraded my sides to LEDs to match my HIDs. so pmd JP and ordered a set... they arrived but as was fitting them.... not being blessed with hands the size of a small child I dropped one into the bowels of the engine bay whilst doing the passenger side..... cue much cursing. Ordered a single one from JP to replace it .... and 2 arrived. Thought he had boobed so pmd him to pay for the extra one.... It was deliberate on his part just in case. Now that's service. Totally reccomended!!

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Mr JP is awesome, I have dealt with him on numerous occasions with zero complaints!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Mr JP is a gent, i ordered my kit from him at 11pm one wednesday night and he said he would have them in NI for that friday- didn't believe him going by previous experience from couriers etc and told him saturday/monday would be good.

arrived 11.30 that friday, hate being proved wrong lol

excellant trader imo

Stephen

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Wow thanks guys there has been a few threads like this recently, I honestly am not paying anyone to do this lol.

I do try though and take pride in hopefully providing a safe reliable service that members can depend on.

If anyone ever needs any advice or help you know where I am.

:grouphug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts