2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Its a cake, not a biscuit
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a Silver Civic/Carbon Bonnet on the A414 about 6'ish today.

Reg was private, started L15 i believe :)

Also noted the CivicInfo decal on the rear.

I was in the Black Type R! :)

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
That was me :p! Yay my first spot :). I saw u but didn't see a civinfo sticker so didn't wave, sorry! Lovely Ctr I might add, get a sticker so I can wave in future lol

·
1,750 Posts
Do you have a Sumo Power sun strip? As I think I may have seen you before too :)
No I don't, have a plain black sunstrip...but funnily enough my bf's vivid blue has a sumo power one!

·
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was me :p! Yay my first spot :). I saw u but didn't see a civinfo sticker so didn't wave, sorry! Lovely Ctr I might add, get a sticker so I can wave in future lol
Yay!! :)

Lovin' your motor! Carbon on Silver works soo well! :)

I spotted you in my rear view mirror and i was like 'ooo i like that carbon bonnet....is that....yay, a civic!! :)

Can i ask were abouts you are in Hertfordshire? Im in Stanstead Abbotts, convoy to South Mimms meet? :D :D

·
1,750 Posts
Yay!! :)

Lovin' your motor! Carbon on Silver works soo well! :)

I spotted you in my rear view mirror and i was like 'ooo i like that carbon bonnet....is that....yay, a civic!! :)

Can i ask were abouts you are in Hertfordshire? Im in Stanstead Abbotts, convoy to South Mimms meet? :D :D
Thank u for the compliment :D I do love my lil car! Ha ha, its such a good feeling when u see a fellow civic :p. I really like the black, but I'm lazy in the winter as far as cleaning goes, so silver works well for me as it hides the dirt lol
Yeah that sounds brilliant, I'm in hoddesdon so just down the road...literally! My bf tom8126 on the forum has a vivid blue so we could get a lil convoy going then, good plan!

·
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was *just* at Sainsburys hoddesdon! :D There was a mini meet going on in the car park! :D White Corsa, Beemer & two Dirt Bikes :)

Sounds like a plan, I'll PM you nearer the time :)

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Hey, are any of you ever on the A414 Chelms/Harlow stretch at around the same time, maybe slightly later? I'm usually there between 6-6.15ish to 6.30-6.45ish, and there's one or two civics I spot most nights going in the opposite direction...

I'm generally coming off the M11 and towards Chelmsford.

·
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im on the Motorbike Mon-Fri commuting to/from London so ain't me unfortunately :)

I float around Harlow most weekends though...I like the Nando's & Watermargin there! :D

·
1,750 Posts
Now I commute by train in the week so it's very occasional if I'm spotted at that time, more likely to be seen at weekends on that stretch...not impossible though! :)

Agree with lovin' the nandos!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts