2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
People who flash me on motorways piss me off. I do admit to doing it very occasionally when there's absolutely no reason for someone to be sitting in the outside lane but generally speaking if I'm in there I'm there for a reason and that's cause I'm overtaking someone in the middle lane. If I'm not overtaking them as quickly as you'd like then tough luck!
I had one tw*t sat right up my arse flashing his lights on the M62 a few weeks ago (so close I could see his headlights through the top section of my rear window) in a dodgy old people carrier with him and his 30 kids in (literally his wife had a kid on her knee in the front seat) while i was doing 80 in the outside lane. I'm sure wherever he was going he didnt need to get there as quickly as he made out and it's incredibly irresponsible to over-fill your car in the first place and then drive it in a dangerous fashion to complete the job.

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
People who flash me on motorways piss me off. I do admit to doing it very occasionally when there's absolutely no reason for someone to be sitting in the outside lane but generally speaking if I'm in there I'm there for a reason and that's cause I'm overtaking someone in the middle lane. If I'm not overtaking them as quickly as you'd like then tough luck!
I had one tw*t sat right up my arse flashing his lights on the M62 a few weeks ago (so close I could see his headlights through the top section of my rear window) in a dodgy old people carrier with him and his 30 kids in (literally his wife had a kid on her knee in the front seat) while i was doing 80 in the outside lane. I'm sure wherever he was going he didnt need to get there as quickly as he made out and it's incredibly irresponsible to over-fill your car in the first place and then drive it in a dangerous fashion to complete the job.
im sure the milano flashed the original poster because it was another type R .....

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Were you hogging the outside lane ;)

·
Administrator
19,173 Posts
From what I can see he was on the A6 in or near Garstang, and from what I remember it was a single lane two way carriageway.

Maybe he was just saying 'Hi', Vtec?

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
More to the point, did they get by you? Just wondering if it was a faster 'stolen' version with white wheels?

·
Registered
360 Posts
More to the point, did they get by you? Just wondering if it was a faster 'stolen' version with white wheels?
[smilie=moi-angel.g:Not me........... ;) I currently have a New Type..... err New.......... er old Type... nothing. But its still a Honda.

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/Far-Thing/NewHonda001-1.jpg[/IMG]

:(

Meet...... errr....... Sillie ;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
[smilie=moi-angel.g:Not me........... ;) I currently have a New Type..... err New.......... er old Type... nothing. But its still a Honda.

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/Far-Thing/NewHonda001-1.jpg[/IMG]

:(

Meet...... errr....... Sillie ;)
Must love your honda's stella :) this is my first, was driving a kia,,, which says alot llol heap of **** :) next will be another honda or something german

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

yea sorry minsweeper, i thinki uv missed the point, the milano flashed me cos its an R, (btw i have a black ctr)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From what I can see he was on the A6 in or near Garstang, and from what I remember it was a single lane two way carriageway.

Maybe he was just saying 'Hi', Vtec?

yes im sure he was, please dont mistake this original post as a complaint, i was just wondering if hes on this forum!

·
Administrator
19,173 Posts
yes im sure he was, please dont mistake this original post as a complaint, i was just wondering if hes on this forum!
No, I didn't take it as a complaint, I was just trying to clarify where you were, that was all.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, I didn't take it as a complaint, I was just trying to clarify where you were, that was all.
yea garstang is the single carriageway throught barton, but i cant believe iv driven my ctr for a good 8 months now and no ones spotted me from this forum?

·
Administrator
19,173 Posts
yea garstang is the single carriageway throught barton, but i cant believe iv driven my ctr for a good 8 months now and no ones spotted me from this forum?
LOL:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts