2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loooonnng time lurker, very scarce poster here. Does anyone get so frustrated that you can't get parts anywhere but Honda themselves sometimes? Dingbro and everyone else I tried didn't have a thing.

So I've ordered a part via Honda (Failed mot on lower ball joint, only issue with the car) and I've now got the part but they can't re mot my car until next Tuesday! Garage I took it to I normally have no problems but they are so busy...

Sorry just wanted to vent and see if anyone else has had problems like this.

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
I never had any issues finding Honda parts, it's the complete opposite with my current steed.
I do wish that they would be less secretive about the parts diagrams / prices for the 9G, makes it much easier to find things and more convenient than mailing off every time you want a price (For a part number that you usually don't know!)

The cynic in me thinks it is to make self repair more painful to get more work for dealers :worms:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So took the part out the packaging today, its for the driveshaft and not the suspension despite saying suspension about a thousand times to honda.

Now have to look at alternative methods of travelling 400 miles on the weekend :(

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FN2

Thanks for the link will look stuff up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts