2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

161 - 180 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
That's a massive help thank you for the reply, struggling to find anyone around here to do it, so contemplating the 3 and half hour drive up to yourselves! Will let you know asap
Adjusted the price to £180.00 inc VAT, it may help to go towards the fuel! :cool:

Give me a call when you're ready to book in.

Rich

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
I think we can do the springs for around that, but I'll check on Monday and let you know.

Labour cost and Eibach camber bolts would be £265.00 plus the springs and any shims if needed for the FRS.

I'll get in to Tein on Monday and get back to you with an exact cost.

Rich

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Any update on that?
Sorry about not getting back to you, I had totally forgot to get in touch with Tein.

I can supply the springs for £144.00 and they have good stock in the UK.

Let me know when you'd want it doing and I'll get them sorted.

Rich

·
Registered
57 Posts
Could we agree at £400 all in? I'd be travelling nearly 4 hours to you :)

And I will more than likely be getting it done in the next couple of months

Thank you, Jordan.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Could we agree at £400 all in? I'd be travelling nearly 4 hours to you :)

And I will more than likely be getting it done in the next couple of months

Thank you, Jordan.
I'd be struggling to everything for £400.00 inc VAT, as we heavily discount our labour for the Civic jobs anyway. It would only be £409.00 inc VAT if there was no need to fit any rear shims.

Let me know what you think, and when you're ready, we'll get the springs sorted and the car booked in.

Rich

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Hi,

How much all in for Tein/Eibachs springs fitted with FRS?

Also do you offer any coilover systems as i can only see reference to the lowering springs.

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Hi,

How much all in for Tein/Eibachs springs fitted with FRS?

Also do you offer any coilover systems as i can only see reference to the lowering springs.

Thanks

Matt
Hi Matt.

We offer an inclusive cost of £415.00 to supply and fit the Eibach -30mm springs and front camber bolts and set the geometry to FRS. The only additional cost would be if we were to have to fit any rear shims, and they are only £8.50 each.

We don't keep stock of any coilover kits for the FN2, but if you wanted to supply a kit we could fit it and set the geometry up for just £300.00 inc VAT plus any additional shims. The Meister kits have proved popular and can be acquired for a reasonable price through the forum.

Let me know what you think, if needed you can give me a call on 01270 567177.

Rich

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Hello,

Can I ask if the 30mm Modified Eibach's that You are offering is a straight fit on the 1.8L 5D ? I know it will drop the non R Civic about 15mm more,I am just trying to find if it is a direct fitment.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Hello,

Can I ask if the 30mm Modified Eibach's that You are offering is a straight fit on the 1.8L 5D ? I know it will drop the non R Civic about 15mm more,I am just trying to find if it is a direct fitment.
Direct replacement, on to the standard shocks. The kit usually lowers the non-R's by around 40/45mm.

Hope this helps.

Rich

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hello Rich.

Shims needed on my FN2 as both rear tyres are going to pot from the outside to middle. However, I don't drive like a hooligan so have no need for FRSU, just normal geometry if you can do that instead please(if there is such a thing?).

Hopefully I'll have some time after Easter to drop her in for this work.

Mark

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
We can set the alignment to Honda spec, instead of our FRS and use shims to correct the rear if needed.

Cost would depend on how many shims are required and how much adjustment is needed on the front but I would say £120 - £150 Inc Vat should cover it.

Hope this helps,
Rich

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Hi ABP,

Looking for a price for supply and fit 15mm eibach springs with FRSU, fit new oem Sachs shocks that I will supply (unless you can match/beat the £250 I've seen them for) and supply and fit 15mm eibach spacers to both axles.

Also I'd appreciate your advice on any other components worth renewing whilst we are at it (drop links? Top mounts? Etc) to freshen the car up? It's a 58' FN2 on around 50k.

Thanks for your time guys 👍

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Matt.

We offer an inclusive cost of £415.00 to supply and fit the Eibach -30mm springs and front camber bolts and set the geometry to FRS. The only additional cost would be if we were to have to fit any rear shims, and they are only £8.50 each.

We don't keep stock of any coilover kits for the FN2, but if you wanted to supply a kit we could fit it and set the geometry up for just £300.00 inc VAT plus any additional shims. The Meister kits have proved popular and can be acquired for a reasonable price through the forum.

Let me know what you think, if needed you can give me a call on 01270 567177.

Rich
Would it be the same price for the 15mm springs fitted? I'm looking to get the Eibach -15mm springs and the FRS, on a 1.8 Type-S 3dr.

161 - 180 of 188 Posts