2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

got the fast road car geometry setup from abp today, and its mint!!!. i came from a clio 182 trophy, an now my civic handles just like it. they should roll them out of the factery like this. its crazy joyous fun, go get it!!.

also abp list this mod at 135 quid but they only charged 110.... its all good :p

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
hi all,

got the fast road car geometry setup from abp today, and its mint!!!. i came from a clio 182 trophy, an now my civic handles just like it. they should roll them out of the factery like this. its crazy joyous fun, go get it!!.

also abp list this mod at 135 quid but they only charged 110.... its all good :p
If you can get it for this price (and there is no down side like premature tyre wear) then why doesn't the original manufacturer set the car up this way?

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
So What Exactly Do They Do For £110

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
Does the wheel set-up by ABP cause more tyre wear ?? :confused:

What is the difference from standard ??

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
havent noticed greater wear , time will tell dude. get it done :)
Thanks for that info,

I'm thinking of getting it done soon, i only live about 3 miles from ABP, i'm going to call in to see what else they can do without creating too many warranty issues. :D

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
They will sell you the camber bolts for £35, i think.
You would need get the settings though, camber, toe-in etc., to enable fitting and geometry alignment at somewhere local to you.

·
Registered
161 Posts
id be interested if i could get the toe in angles etc as i live in London and its a long way to go to see em .....

dont strike me as they would do that though as they want to keep them secret ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts