2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Happy new year :)

I have opened a discussion not too long ago only to find out that the ABS VSA light need a specific diagnostic tool to read.

I was wondering if anyone around W3 West London would be able to help me read out these codes my car may have. I have already replaced the wheel speed sensor, I am out of guesses.

Thank you in advance

Adrian

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brilliant! Thank you very much @Skomaz

Weirdly the lights were gone this morning... They were on for 3 weeks and now they are gone. I hope it stays that way. If not I will give this a go

Thanks again!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasn't able to find a software that will read Honda ABS codes for my laptop. Luckily the light had been out for a while now. Let's hope it stays that way :)

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
But don't you need the HDS which costs an arm and a leg to run on the lappy?
There are cheaply available HDS cables available, as above for around the £20 mark,which come with older versions of the HDS software for 8gens - I have one on my desk!

Whilst I'd be very dubious of using it to writing things like updates to the ECU, at least with read operations there's no worries about bricking an ecu.

There is a very interesting Israeli blog with some documents re. The 8g and hds, I belive the author is around on the forums

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts