2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
im new here so hello there!

i have removed the original stereo and notice that the display for AC and so on is not working now, how to get that back WITHOUT having a stereo connected at all?

everything i find is about having another stereo and a special connector to get wheel controlls work for clock and so on, but im not going to install a stereo in the car but i want to have the ac controlls shown.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Hello everyone!
im new here so hello there!

i have removed the original stereo and notice that the display for AC and so on is not working now, how to get that back WITHOUT having a stereo connected at all?

everything i find is about having another stereo and a special connector to get wheel controlls work for clock and so on, but im not going to install a stereo in the car but i want to have the ac controlls shown.
Unfortunately, there isn't really a way around it. May I ask what you are installing instead of a stereo? The stereo adapter powers the display.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im building a car computer instead of the stereo, so i cant select what type of manufacture i will use, and i will also make my own power and speaker connectors and so on... Cant i just rerout power then to the display?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts